Alpha's Birthday Virgin

Alpha's Birthday Virgin

He’s always been there for me, but can I convince him to take my innocence?

Stellan is my adoptive brother’s best friend and over the years he has become my constant companion too.
I find myself falling in love and lust with him and on my eighteenth birthday I want to give him my gift.
But my strong, handsome man has a secret.
And when my brother finds out, he tells Stellan to stay away from me.
It seems that if we are together, my true, wild nature will come out.
Nothing can keep us apart though, even when Stellan confronts my brother and sends him to the hospital.

Will his wild nature and mine drive us to ruin?
Or is our love strong enough to overcome any secret?


This steamy paranormal werewolf shifter romance is a full-length standalone novel with no cheating, no cliffhanger and a guaranteed happy ever after.

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Hunter's Dragon

Wild West Cowboys

Strength